Where do I go from Here?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy at my other job. Man, alot has been going on for me the past couple of months. God's really been stretching me in some ways I thought that I was through growing. In the area of close friendship-type relationships God has blessed me tremendously. 1) First Clayton and Rhyan: These guys have went from being church aquaitenances to close personal friends almost over night. Clayton is our Student Ministry Worship Leader and Rhyan is his Fiance. 2) Another plus in the personal relationship dept. is the advent of Melinda to my life. Melinda is Rhyan's best Friend, a great person to talk to, and someone that I'm looking very forward to getting to know really well. 3) Our student ministry is taking the crucial step from Traditional Wednesday night services to what I call "Link groups." Basically a community group format, with group meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday nights at my house. I'm a little nervous about this decision, but am assured of the ability of small groups to promote spiritual growth. 4) Number 4 is what I like to call, "the Hog." I just recently purchased a 2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 750. It is sweet. It's yellow, chromed-out, with cobra pipes. There's no other way to explain it besides, "it a hog, and i love it."

Happy trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home